Lanique is created by steam-distilling thousands of hand-picked rose petals that are sourced from the East. Once steam distilled, the rose petals release The Attar of Rose, a liquid that is more valuable, gram for gram, than gold itself! The Attar of Rose is then added in a slow, multi-part process with carefully selected sugars and a neutral grain spirit. The complex distillation process creates a truly unique flavour of Turkish Delight, a hint of cherry and the gorgeous aroma of the most beautiful Damascene rose.
- Appearance: Clear, bright pink.
- Aroma: Ripe rose and raspberry reminiscent of Turkish Delight; with soft hints of lime and strong spirit aromas.
- Taste: A slightly syrupy, liqueur-like texture with sweet pastilles of rose, ripe raspberry and cherry. The initial warmth and sweetness spreads over the palate with an undertone of peppery spirit, soon to be contrasted with a subtle rind of lime, providing a fresh citrus hit.
- Aftertaste: Sweet rose and hints of white chocolate, with a subtle lime acidity and cracked black pepper spiciness provide a beautifully balanced finish.
- ABV : 39
- Brand : Lanique
- Type : Floral
Country of Origin: England
Unit Weight: 1.65kg
Enjoyed since the late 1700's by Kings, Queens and the Aristocracy of the Kingdom of Prussia, the Austrian Empire and the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Lanique Spirit of Rose has now been rediscovered and recreated from an original recipe for you to enjoy at your next party!
Lanique Spirit of Rose is the pure distillation of 18th century splendour recreated in this modern world.
- Lanique Spirit of Rose: The original rose spirit, dating back to the late 18th Century
- Made from thousands of steam-distilled, hand-picked rose petals
- Enjoy with your favourite mixer, as a splash in sparkling wine or as a twist on a classic cocktail
- Add a splash of sophistication to your drink creation