The 10lb (4.5kg) and 15lb (6.8kg) are designed to produce perfectly peeled potatoes and root vegetables with the least time and effort. The Metcalfe range of potato peeling machines are constructed from food grade, non-corrosive aluminium alloy castings, with the spindle housing and chute cast integrally, eliminating joints and possible leakage. Can be sinktop, pedestal or trolley-mounted, are easy to install and clean.
Available in grey hammer paint finish or in a natural aluminium. These peelers can be sinktop, pedestal or trolley mounted. The peelers comply with all relevant safety standards, and are designed for ease of maintenance and cleaning. Metcalfe offer a comprehensive warranty and a responsive after sales service, catering for your every need.
- Constructed from food grade, non-corrosive aluminium alloy castings
- No lubrication is required. All bearings are grease packed and permanently sealed
- Rotor plate coated on both sides, doubling its life. Fine grained abrasive for new potatoes on one side and coarse grained for regular potatoes on the other
- Inside wall of peeling chamber has patented cast-in abrasive serrations which dispenses with the need for abrasive coating
- 54kg per hour output
- Made in United Kingdom
- Complies with all relevant safety standards. Easy to maintain and clean
- Can also be mounted sink top, pedestal or trolley
- V- belt driven for noiseless transmission, with provision for belt tensioning if required
- No lubrication required. All bearings are grease packed and permanently sealed
- Inside wall of peeling chamber has patented cast-in abrasive serrations which removes the need for abrasive coating