Keep staff comfortable and safe all-service long with the anti-fatigue mats from COBA. The mats are made from a highly absorbent rubber that helps to help increase oxygen and blood flow to the legs - reducing fatigue levels in staff when standing in the same spot for prolonged periods of time.
It's also made with a slip-resistant finish that protects against falls - even when wet or oily!
The interlocking sections can be placed together to create large areas of fatigue-relief flooring too, with each side also boasting a ramped edge to limit trip hazards.
- Dimensions 12.5(H) x 700(W) x 800(D)mm
- Material Rubber
- Weight 5kg
- Colour Black
- Highly absorbent rubber reduces impact on the feet
- Rubber construction ensures excellent durability
- Conforms to EN 13552, category R10
- Anti-slip properties help to improve grip even when wet or oily
- Easy to move design is ideal for cleaning or repositioning
- Multiple mats can be connected together to make any length required