Easy to use and portable, the Sammic SmartVide4 Portable Stirrer is a high quality immersion stirrer ideal for chefs on the move or for those who wish to cook sous-vide occasionally. It can be fitted in seconds to a standard stainless or polycarbonate Gastronorm tank or round, straight sided circular pot with a diameter of 300mm or more (minimum depth 150mm) and a maximum volume of approximately 28 litres. Temperature and time can be quickly set with the wipe clean push button control panel which also features low liquid and run-dry warnings. The Smartvide4 features innovative user-friendly controls which allow regulation of the temperature in 0.01degC increments, all displayed on the clear TFT screen. Integrated timer can be set for up to 99 hours with an audio and visual alert. Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SmartVide will do the rest.
- Thick stainless steel construction guarantees reliable commercial performance
- Allows cooking food in its own juices and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavours
- Rapid marination and maceration
- Infuses and flavours oil, fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique
- Helps to increase profits due to lack of product shrinkage & minimised wastage
- Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the you to do other tasks during operation
- 4 buttons and a full-colour TFT display that offers at-a-glance information